What is Love?
Captain Corelli's Mandolin is a love from our favorite explanation:
When you fall in love, there is a temporary madness. It was like an earthquake and then subsides mavutuntayi, and. And when it subsides, you will be a decision. If you have ever been a part of your roots entwined together that it should be so unpredictable.What if the work is changed because of this love. Love is not breathlessness, it is not excitement, it is not the desire to mate every second day. It is imagining he is kissing every part of your body is not lying awake at night. No. .. Blush is not. I want to tell you some facts AM. Just for the love that is us and what we can to convince Ourselves. Being in love has burned away the time by itself, is left over is love ... (Pelagia to Iannis) Note: The two versions of this quote from the book and movie are from a slightly different version.
- Oh, we may only have all of William Shakespeare. We have a silvertongue and a flowing pen divistaru However, others a little help nowand then
- The old days, love quotes and quotes to find the library pouringthrough books and a prose that is not the end of a journey is required. What do you do when your heart is really in a hit and misson whether or not you find it.
- Love is as much of an object as an obsession, everybody wants it, everybody seeks it, but few ever achieve it, those who do will cherish it, be lost in it, and among all, never… never forget it. @Curtis Judalet.
- Love is always bestowed as a gift – freely, willingly and without expectation. We don’t love to be loved; we love to love. @Leo Buscaglia
- Love is like a roller coaster,Once you have completed the ride,you want to go again.
- Love is the only way to grasp another human being in the innermost core of his personality. @Viktor E. Frankl
- Love at first sight is often cured by a second look.
- Love is sweet when it’s new, but sweeter when it’s true.
- Love is like a butterfly, it settles upon you when you least expect it.
- Love is the hardest habit to break, and the most difficult to satisfy. @Drew Marrymore.
- Love is like a glass door… sometimes you don’t see it, and it smacks you right in your face.
- Remember that great love and great achievements involve great risk. @Anonymous
- Forever is not a word…rather a place where two lovers go when true love takes them there.
- One’s first love is always perfect until one meets one’s second love. @Elizabeth Aston
- Where the sacred laws of honour are once invaded, love makes the easier conquest. @Addison
- Ancient lovers believed a kiss would literally unite their souls, because the spirit was said to be carried in one’s breath. @Eve Glicksman
- Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. @Myrtle Auvil
- When they asked me what I loved most about life, I smiled and said you.
- There are very few people who are not ashamed of having been in love when they no longer love each other. @Francois
- I speak in hugs & kisses because true love never misses I will lead or follow to be with you tomorrow.
- One does not fall “in” or “out” of love. One grows in love. @Leo Buscaglia
- Love appears in moments, how long can I hold a moment, as my moment fades, I yearn to catch sight or sound of you, to feel the surging of my heart erupt into joyous sounds of laughter. @Chris Watson
- They say love is blind…and marriage is an institution. Well, I’m not ready for an institution for the blind just yet. @Mae West
- Love is always within. When you try to dramatize your love, you lose the depth of the love. @Charan Singh
- The act of love . . . is a confession. Selfishness screams aloud, vanity shows off, or else true generosity reveals itself. @Albert Camus
- If you love someone you would be willing to give up everything for them, but if they loved you back they’d never ask you to. @Anon